- This event has passed.
Free web conference on COVID-19 treatments
April 1 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Any teams who are developing solutions for COVID-19 are welcome to pitch a plan in 15 minutes, and advisors, investors and donors are invited to offer expert guidance and/or funding.
The code to join this private Zoom conference will be circulated to registrants beforehand.
DiscoveryLab particularly needs input for rapid funding and scaling production of ventilators, clinical trials, drug formulations, diagnostic assays and distribution channels.
Teams working on COVID-19 solutions who are asking for support:
1. Martin Levermore, MDTi: Low-cost mechanical ventilator
2. Abdullah Saleh, Metric Technologies: Simple low-cost automated bag-valve and COVID-19-rated ventilators
3. Peter Wood, mmHg: Redefining Blood Pressure Measurement
4. John Ralston, Protxx: Identifying & quantifying neurological impairments in COVID-19 patients
5. Alessandro Biglioli, Elsius Biomedical: Extra Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
6. John Dennis, SolAeroMed: S1226 to treatment of Covid-19 related lower respiratory tract viral infection
7. John Lewis & Colin Coros, Entos Pharmaceuticals: Fusogenix DNA Vaccine Platform
8. James Harynuk, TMIC: Rapid Metabolomics-based Viral Infection IDentification
9. Thomas Stachura, Pleasant Solutions: Cell phone-based COVID-19 sensor
10. Lynn McNeil, Chipcare: Point-of-care COVID-19 in vitro diagnostics platform
11. David Quail & Jeevesh Kapur, Medo.ai: Igniting Innovations In Ultrasound Imaging
Digital / AI
12. Martin Percy, Unit9: CoronaSaver to train, test & certify that you know about coronavirus
13. Peter Silverstone, COMS: Centre for Online Mental health Support
14. Kevin Maloney, Safe Contact Solutions: Artificial Intelligence Monitoring for Hand Hygiene
15. Steve Lloyd, Technology Shops: CoronaHood
16. Elena Dumitrascu, Terrahub: Business Continuity and Return to Work Based on Credential Link
17. Travis Dahl, Inkubate Packaging: Rapid scaling of liquid processing and bottling
18. Barry Shrier, Giant Health: Inbound Trade Mission
These events are co-hosted with DiscoveryLab, and are supported by the Binding Site, HGF LLP and Blueberry Consultants.