- This event has passed.
MEDTECH INTEGRATES 2020
October 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Life Science Integrates is delighted to announce the inaugural Medtech Integrates conference.
This one-day gathering of technology, diagnostics, devices and therapeutics organisations as well as clinicians, academics and regulators provides a platform to discuss the major challenges impacting the medtech sector.
Broadcast live on 15 October 2020, Medtech Integrates addresses the needs of the MedTech community to overcome the challenges needed to achieve a transformation of diagnostics and devices in healthcare.
This year the three core themes for the event are:
- Diagnosis: Joining the dots of patient data, diagnosis and decision making is the holy grail for connected health. What is standing in the way? Is MedTech being implemented fast enough, and is “tech for good” a sustainable model?
- Treatment: From pills to prosthetics, 3D printing seems to be taking healthcare by storm. Could this be the ultimate personalised healthcare? Are implantable medical devices invasive or ingenious? With more stringent regulation around apps and wearables, can we now trust our healthtech?
- Empowerment: Can the use of apps and connected health put patients at the centre of their own care? We use wearables for everything from movement to monitoring and mobility. But are our “ables” making us more able? Is the growth in female-focused MedTech a niche or a no-brainer?
- £45 + VAT for Academics and SMEs
- £95 + VAT for service providers and larger companies
50 complimentary passes are available to Medilink Midlands Members. To claim yours, click here to email Medilink EM.