- This event has passed.
MIDLANDS GROWTH BREAKFAST 2019
November 26 @ 7:30 am - 9:15 am
Join a panel of regional leaders as we discoverer why “it’s our time!” and how businesses can capitalise on the sudden rush of opportunities for the region.
The West Midlands has never been so well placed for growth: massive investments in transport like HS2 and the airport; global events in the Commonwealth Games and City of Culture; big commercial and residential developments; the transformative power of 5G.
So how can we bring all this together in a package to make the West Midlands one of the world’s most investable regions? In a major breakfast event Insider will look at how a united West Midlands is grasping the growth agenda, and how the various parts work together.
You’ll get the opportunity to hear from regional leaders on how the West Midlands is set for massive change over the next few years, and what it means for business.
- Alan Norberry, chief technology officer, Siemens UK
- Stuart Cain, managing director, Wasps and Ricoh Arena
- Tim Pile, chairman, GBSLEP
- Igor LePrince, chairman, WM5G
- Paul Noon, pro-vice-chancellor, Coventry University
- Andy Duncan, it interface Manager, Spitfire
- Gareth Poole, director, Turner & Townsend
- Rebecca Pendlebury, partner, Bevan Brittan
Find out more and book at https://www.insidermedia.com/event/midlands-growth-breakfast-2019