MPD Training Course: European Medical Device Directive (MDD) Basics and Transition to the Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
1st November 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Organised by Medilink East Midlands alongside Medical Device Consultancy, this one-day course is designed for those who need to better understand the MDD and want to learn what is important for compliance in the MDR. The clock is ticking and time is running out to ensure you are ready for the MDR attend this informative training course.
Comprehensive slides and information will be supplied on the day alongside a wealth of experience, insights, examples and methods.
In just one day the course will cover:
– What is and what is not a medical device
– Who is involved
– Insights into guidance and standards
– What is CE marking and why the ‘Blue Guide’ matters
– An introduction to the MDR plus key considerations and timelines
– Understanding the role of economic operators
– How to classify your device under both MDD and MDR
– How to choose a regulatory route to market and why a quality system approach is important
– What is required in technical documentation
– Labelling insights
– Brief comments on clinical evaluation* and MDD2MDR planning considerations
For full course information and details on the course providers and details on booking please visit the Medilink East Midlands website here.
Member cost: £ 200
Non-Member cost: £ 300
EARLY BIRD OFFER: book before 5pm on Friday 21 September and members will pay £160 and non-members will pay £240