Do you want to understand what an MBA can teach you? If you are short on time but want to understand why Product Management is so important then come along to this one-day course.
This course is designed for those who want to know what the key skills a successful product manager uses in their work.
The course introduces delegates to:
– The Basics of the Four Ps: Product; Place; Promotion; and Price
– The Vital Role of Product Managers and Business Development Managers – planning and creating a future!
– Where to find and use clinical insights, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and more with the power of observation and provocative debate
– Introduction to the work of Professor Robert Cooper – Winning at New Products
– Market Intelligence System and Sources (MISS) – where to look and what to look for…
– Knowing the enemy of success – inadvertent bias and how to beat it!
– The use of SWOT and PESTE Analysis
– Why Product Launch and Brand Management matter all through the distribution chain
– Why good marketers can always turn a bad moment into a better moment
– How to calculate a Worldwide Market and market priorities with confidence!
– How to determine your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and use them to target your customers and key influencers with confidence – the importance of an evidence-based approach
– Market penetration in diverse markets, the use of the bundle of benefits, lockout specifications and tender surveillance to win more business. Do you really know your FABs?
Please note that this course is available as both a face-to-face, and interactive virtual event. When booking please state your preference in the comments section of the booking form.
To view the programme and for further information (including target audience, learning outcomes and speaker profile) please click on the Event Brochure or Detailed Course Content links below:
Once we receive your booking form, you will be sent a confirmation email and invoice. If attending virtually, payment is required at least 3 working days prior to the commencement of the event to receive joining details.
*EARLY BIRD OFFER – Book before 5pm on Friday 21 January 2022 (please note this offer does not apply to virtual attendance)
**VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE : This is an interactive session via Microsoft Teams that will require the use of webcam and computer audio at all points throughout the training course. Prior to booking this option please ensure that your system allows the use of Teams, webcam and computer audio. Relevant documents for use on the day will be sent electronically.
You will have the ability to ask questions directly to our presenter at any point throughout the training course.
Refunds are not available for non-attendance. Changes made to bookings less than 3 working days prior to the course date will result in the loss of the early bird discount (if applicable) and a standard charge will apply. We reserve the right to charge an admin fee to any changes to a booking.
How to find MeetPoint Midlands
Conveniently located off Junction 23a/24 offering easy access to Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. The nearest train station is East Midlands Parkway which is 3.4 miles away. To help plan your journey, please click here to visit the venue’s website. Complimentary on-site car parking is available
Venue & Event – COVID-19 Compliance
* Delegates must not attend if they are self isolating or displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell), even if these symptoms are mild
*Delegates must not attend if anyone they live with have one of the above symptoms
* The room will be laid out in classroom style with relevant spacing between tables
*All rooms have a hands free hand sanitiser nearby
*Social distancing measures will be in effect for all toilets
*Delegates will be required to wear a face mask while moving around the venue, but will be able to take them off during the training course
*Individual boxes will be provided for lunch – with options for Meat eaters, Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free