Do you want to understand what an MBA can teach you? If you are short on time but want to understand why Product Management is so important then come along to this one-day course.
Organised by Medilink East Midlands alongside Medical Device Consultancy, this course is designed for those who want to know what the key skills a successful product manager uses in their work.
The course introduces delegates to:
– The Basics of the Four Ps: Product; Place; Promotion; and Price.
– The Vital Role of Product Managers and Business Development Managers – planning and creating a future!
– Where to find and use clinical insights, Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and more with the power of observation and provocative debate.
– Introduction to the work of Professor Robert Cooper – Winning at New Products.
– Market Intelligence System and Sources (MISS) – where to look and what to look for…
– Knowing the enemy of success – inadvertent bias and how to beat it!
– The use of SWOT and PESTE Analysis.
– Why Product Launch and Brand Management matter all through the distribution chain.
– Why good marketers can always turn a bad moment into a better moment.
– How to calculate a Worldwide Market and market priorities with confidence!
– How to determine your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and use them to target your customers and key influencers with confidence – the importance of an evidence-based approach.
– Market penetration in diverse markets, the use of the bundle of benefits, lockout specifications and tender surveillance to win more business. Do you really know your FABs?
Delegate numbers are limited, so the training can be sensitive to individual experience, ability and needs.
For full course information and details on the course provides and details on booking, please visit the Medilink East Midlands website here.
Member cost: £200
Non-member cost: £300
EARLY BIRD OFFER: book before 5pm on Friday 28 September and members will pay £160 and non-members will pay £240
All prices exclude VAT