Pitchfest Midlands 2020
12th February 2020 @ 9:30 am - 19th March 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Are you an innovative UK Company that has the potential to scale and raise between £100k-2m investment.
Pitchfest Midlands is an intensive training and showcase programme designed to help ambitious businesses become both pitch and investment ready. Once the business is ready – to then pitch to a group of real investors to secure the finance they need.
Delivered by Innovate UK through Enterprise Europe Network in collaboration with the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), Pitchfest 2020 is a highly focused training and showcase programme designed to help ambitious business founders develop the necessary skills to become pitch ready.
The programme comprises intensive expert investment and pitch training culminating in an Investor Showcase where companies have the opportunity to pitch “live” to an audience of investors.
- Intensive investment and pitch training
- Creation of a powerful elevator and investor pitch
- Development of an engaging slide deck
- Meet potential investors
- Receive expert feedback from a panel of specialists
- Receive one-to-one support from an Enterprise Europe Network adviser to support your scaling ambitions
Who is the programme aimed at?
- UK registered small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Innovative companies looking to scale-up
- Businesses suitable for angel/VC finance and EIS/SEIS registered
How does the programme work?
The Pitchfest programme is delivered over 4 days and companies are expected to be available for all elements of the programme.
From the the Expressions of Interest, 25 businesses will be selected for the training programme and from those up to 12 businesses will be offered the opportunity to pitch at the Showcase Day.
To qualify for the Showcase Day companies will need to successfully pitch to a panel during a Selection Day. Throughout this programme you will also be able to access our wrap around business support through the Enterprise Europe Network and the Innovate 2 Succeed programme that will assist you in developing your proposal.
- 12 Feb 2020 – Training Day 1 Birmingham
- 20 Feb 2020 – Training Day 2 Birmingham
- 5 March 2020 – Selection Day
- 19 March 2020 – Showcase Day
How to apply
Please note: Registering on this page does not automatically secure a place but only acts to EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST. Due to the high volume of applications, we will be unable to provide individual feedback, entries will be assessed for suitability.
Our team member will be in touch shortly with an application form. Deadline for applications is 10th January 2020.