Webinar: Life Sciences Opportunities in Wallonia, Belgium
September 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Wallonia, the French-speaking region of Belgium, is one of the key references in the field of life sciences, as it occupies a pivotal role for the European and global pharmaceutical industry thanks to a unique ecosystem. The ongoing efforts to improve the business environment in the region have allowed companies to improve their competitiveness through lower costs and easier access to facilities and qualified workforce.
If your company wishes to learn about Wallonia’s unique advantages and is thinking about expanding to Mainland Europe, you are welcome to attend this webinar. AWEX, the Walloon Agency in charge of Foreign Trade and Investment, will present the region’s ecosystem.
The webinar will cover:
– The Walloon ecosystem for the life sciences industry
– The Biowin Cluster
– The 6 strategic domains: (bio)pharmacy, cell therapy, radiation applied to health, medical devices and in vitro diagnostics, biomanufacturing, data science
– The Science Parks Network
– The 2 potential partners: BioPark Charleroi & Louvain la Neuve Science Park
– R&D incentives in Belgium
– Intellectual Property and Funding for start-ups & SMEs
– The Belgian tax regime
There will also be the opportunity to ask questions directly to the speakers.