The latest summarised guidance from the Office for Life Sciences (OLS) is linked below. Medilink will continue to publicise all information we receive from OLS and would recommend that you continue to monitor these notices to ensure that you are aware of the very latest information and guidance that could affect your business.
Collated guidance for business on no deal preparations (since last update 01 March 2019)
• Life Sciences landing page collating guidance for preparing for a no deal EU Exit.
• You can sign up to email alerts about EU Exit on GOV.UK at this link.
• EU citizens and other interested stakeholders can sign up for Home Office email updates about developments on the status of EU citizens in the UK after we leave the EU and the next steps for EU citizens in the UK at this link.
• Online Triage Tool to Help Businesses Prepare for the UK Leaving the EU.
• HMRC Partnership Pack designed to help support businesses to prepare for day one in the event of a no deal scenario.
• The MHRA’s collection of guidance and publications on a possible no deal scenario is available here.