Hospital Direct Ltd: Service Engineer
About the job
The successful candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, excellent customer communication skills and a can-do attitude. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled service engineer.
Service Engineer Position Overview
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full equipment maintenance for customers
- To respond to customer call outs in a timely manner and ensure a satisfactory resolution to each call out
- To carry out where possible repairs to customers equipment in house
- To deliver, install and commission equipment on customer premises when required
- To ensure that the test equipment is in good order
- To ensure that all tool kits are in good order and paperwork is up to date
- To keep up to date on technical developments and follow up on training needs with manager
- To monitor, manage and trouble-shoot in a live environment
- Virtual server management
- Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
Desirable Skills – Service Engineer
· Previous experience in a similar role.
· Excellent communicator and team player.
· Knowledge of Computer Systems to include hardware fault finding and repair.
· To liaise with manufacturers/suppliers for equipment repairs and returns.
· Permanent – 6-month probation
· Salary negotiable (£24,000 to £25,000)
· 23 Days Holiday plus Bank and Public Holidays
· Company Car