Representing West Midlands partners in Brussels
At a time when the future relationship between the European Union and the United Kingdom is uncertain, one thing is clear: West Midlands businesses will continue to engage with Europe whatever happens over Brexit. They will adapt to whatever new arrangements for trade come into force, and will find new ways of understanding and influencing EU law- and regulation-making, building networks and making contacts, and finding new suppliers and customers.
The newly refurbished West Midlands Europe Hub, located in the European Quarter in Brussels within sight of the European Commission and the UK Embassy, is ideally placed to support businesses in the post-Brexit world. With over 30 years of operational experience in Brussels, boasting an experienced staff and a wide network of European contacts and influencers, the West Midlands Europe Hub can support the work of West Midlands companies in the EU and be their base in Brussels.
With a mission to work exclusively for West Midlands businesses, universities and other organisations, the West Midlands Europe Hub offers a wide range of services
- Knowledge It provides partners with early intelligence, analysis and briefings on EU legislation, policies, funding programmes and projects
- Business & Trade Development it is hosting trade delegations, supports lead generation and networking with EU based companies and research institutions
- Connectivity It can identify, and broker connections with, European policymakers, clients and partners providing a bridge to market opportunity and growth
- Promotion It can support partners’ business development plans and profile- and reputation-raising strategies in Europe
- Virtual Office It can provide a comprehensive virtual office service
- Communicating It will design communication packages tailored to your individual business needs.
The West Midlands Europe Hub can also host business meetings in its Executive Suite and flexible conference facilities. The modern Executive Suite is available for high-level, private meetings while the conference facilities can host boardroom-style meetings or conferences of up to 120 people. And, if you just need a place to check your emails or prepare for a meeting, then you can use the West Midlands Europe Hub’s hot-desking and co-working facility. All meeting rooms have modern audio-visual equipment and Wi-Fi.
More information about the West Midlands Europe Hub can be found at www.wmeuropehub.com or contact Jan Urlings email@example.com Tel: +32 2 740 27 10 who can help you to build a bespoke package of services to suit your requirements.